Code Purple Kent County
Opportunity: Resident Coordinator
Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to Code Purple standards.
Potential Career PathResident Coordinator – Housing Facilitator Manager – Assistant General Manager
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
- Register and assign guests to hotel/resident/temporary/helpfulstay rooms.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to supervisor if necessary.
- Perform floor sweeps 4 times per shift
- Perform filing duties of guest records as needed
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to CPKC’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25pounds, bending and reaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe:
We Rescue Families